Thank you for choosing Bradenton Heart Center for your cardiac and vascular care. On this page we have included information that will be helpful to scheduling and preparing for your first appointment.
What Do We Need From You?
- To inform the Medical Practice staff of any pertinent changes in insurance, employment, demographic information or relationships with other care/service givers.
- To arrive on time for scheduled appointments and cancel, when necessary, with a phone call.
- To provide payment for services requested and delivered by the Medical Practice not covered by insurance within 90 days.
- To notify the Medical Practice of any change in his/her health status.
- To follow the recommended treatment plan and inform the Medical Practice of any physical or mental impairment requiring special accommodation.
- To ask questions if directions and procedures are not understood.
What Should You Expect From Us?
- To be treated with respect, dignity and be informed of his/her care needs to make appropriate decisions.
- Help plan his/her care and make changes to it.
- Expect that teaching materials will be provided in a manner he/she can understand.
- To be informed of the Medical Practice billing process.
- To have his/her records keep confidential except when consent has been given.
- To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate.
- To communicate his/her complaints to the Medical Practice Manager and expect to receive follow-up without negative repercussions or changes in service.
- To receive care without discrimination due to race, religion, age, sex, disability or ethnic origin.
Check to see if your insurance plan is accepted by Bradenton Heart Center by visiting our Billing/Insurance page or by contacting our office.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Driver’s License / Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- All current medications, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal products
Please complete the following forms and bring them to your first visit (if not completed, please arrive 20-30 minutes early to allow time to complete the forms in our office):
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Medical History Form
- Privacy Consent & Contact Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medical Records Release Form
- Medication List
- Office & Financial Policy
Participating Insurance Plans: